Thursday, January 3, 2008

Looking for My Candidate: Fred Thompson

Well, Blogger just lost my entire damn post.

Rather than go through the steps twice, I'll just speed through what I wrote the first time. If anyone wants explanation, they can ask.

My predictions for Iowa: Democrat- Obama, Edwards, Clinton; Republican- Romney, Huckabee, McCain, Paul, Thompson, Giuliani, Hunter.

If Clinton wins both Iowa and NH, she has the nomination wrapped up. If Obama wins either one, or finishes tight second in both, the race continues. If Clinton finishes third in both Iowa and NH, she's done; if Edwards doesn't finish first in Iowa, he's done; any candidate, either party, who doesn't finish at least third in both states is done.

Overall Fred Thompson score: 11.1%, with his support for permanent occupation of Iraq being a vote-killer.