Monday, December 24, 2007

Quiz Results- Me v. the Dem/GOP Pack

Recently, in a political thread on the White Lightning Productions boards, someone posted a link to this image showing, on this political graphing poll, how the candidates come out on the global political spectrum:



I took the poll, and here's what I came up with:



As you can see, none of the candidates represents me very well, according to this measure.

Of course, my own efforts to replicate these results ran into one major problem: it's impossible to determine the candidates' answers to philosophical questions, or even many issue-related questions, based on their campaign websites. Each candidate has a message, a select few issues they think will win them election... and they're not going to say anything more on other issues than is absolutely necessary.

All the more reason why I'm going to have to go through the candidates one by one and do some in-depth research...

No comments: