Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Dead, Just Locked Out.

Well, I haven't posted for months because, back in January, my password stopped working.

Just today I finally got the lockout figured out- I was off because, instead of a username, Blogger wanted me to input my email address... but, of course, they didn't put that on the form for logging in.

In the meantime I've taken a sabbatical from politics, which has been VERY pleasant. Although I'll make posts here on occasion- and revive Corn Flake Friday for certain- I won't come fully back into politics until at least July, I think. By that point I'll have time to catch up on the Libertarian reform movement, and hopefully I'll have started on the book I've been wanting to write for a couple years now.

For now, though, I'm back... more or less.

No comments: